View Single Post
      12-25-2009, 10:57 PM   #36
warzilla's Avatar

Drives: M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NYC

iTrader: (-1)

Originally Posted by infamxkris View Post
alright i guess i will be waiting on a different m3.. a couple of non CPO m3s have been reducing in price as i can assume noone is really in the market to buy a 50k car in these economic times.. the dealer told me to not even call him with a offer like low 50s he told me to only call if i can over 57k or more.. so i guess i will wait for another m3 or see if he lowers his price knowing it wont sell for that price! also 2010 is coming up and i am guessing i can use that to my advantage! oh and merry christmas to everyone hope you guys have a good and safe one! =)
Just curious, what part of the country are you in?