01-18-2007, 04:15 PM   #168
ganeil
Colonel

Drives: 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuck335i
I know what happened to you to blur your perception of this world that much:
Let's review.

Despite the lack of an ability to cite what specific law has been violated or any adjudication by an international body (UN, World Court) that an applicable international law has been violated - the war in Iraq is illegal because some certain percentage of some certain population says it is.

Despite the undisputed fact that the President and the Secretary of State have met with dozens of foreign leaders, attended numerous international summits, the US has taken part in multiple UN Security Council sessions, and the US operates embassies in scores of nations - the United States has engaged in absolutely no diplomacy since 2000 because some certain percentage of some certain population says it is.

Despite the presence of world leaders who admittedly plan to wipe a sovereign nation off the map if given the opportunity, provide support and sanctuary to people that strap explosives to themselves and intentionally blow up large numbers of civilians, and intentionally use large concentrations of civilians as shields to hide behind while attacking others, and despite the fact that absolutely nothing or no one stands in the way of George W. Bush instantly killing tens of millions while rendering any corner of the globe uninhabitable - George W. Bush is the focus of evil in the world because some certain percentage of some certain population says it is.

Can we agree that this is your contention?

1974 2002tii
1978 320i
2007 328i
ganeil is offline   United_States