Belarus
Brigadier General

Drives: E93 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisp View Post
DAMN!

There are A LOT of skanks out there.

Some are so deceiving too. When you see just their face and look into their eyes, they look.....NORMAL.
Then you scroll down a little more and all you see is SKANK.

Wow, you've been able to determine and characterize that just by looking at the PICs.... I'm "impressed".....

Some people need to chill out.... it's just a thread of bunch of PICs some are crap, some are so so, some are good and some are .

Instead of posting/contribute a PIC or PICs that they believe have a beautiful car and/or a female or point out a posted PIC(s) of something very nice, beautiful or funny that caught their eye.... but no they'll focus on crap and skank and make sure to comment on that.

Must be tough going through life and look at everything with criticism and looking through half empty glass about everything.

To be honest if you couldn't find in 18 pages of this thread something that made you say: "Wow that's is HOT " about a car and/or female then I'm sorry to say you must live a depressing life.

At the end, no one is forced to read or look at this thread, if there is nothing you like just move on, don't waste your energy, writing skills and precious time.....

12.770 @ 112.81 mph||slip||JB4|FMIC|DPs|DCI|N54 DVs|ER CP|Koni FSD|Eibach-Pro|F Strut-bar|R Sway-bar|Hankooks V12|DPE SP16|BBK|15%Tint|CF Front Lip|CF Diffuser|M3 Spoiler|SmartTop|LUX AE|Debadged

Last edited by Belarus; 12-08-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Belarus is offline   Canada