Originally Posted by DiamondGCoupe
Well either the 2011s are available in Germany earlier than the US or this guy just wants you to put a deposit down now so that's what he is telling you..
Either way, I'm not ready to commit right now. I'm just going to wait until the time I planned. Since it might cost a bit more, maybe I'll be a few grand short. Through military sales with the discounts, if I saved every penny from my deployment I'd be spot on with what I requested (like, exactly). If I am a few grand short it won't matter much to me, I'll be happy either way