Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 09 E92 M3 DCT

Garage List
2009 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmamg View Post
MHT Mono Tec T03 look really nice. Do you have any other info on them? Forged? Weight? Offsets?

I would say most people on the forum would choose the first option. Although a lot of members have wheels similar to the second option. I like both. I am in the same boat. Do I want to have a more bling look (IMO #2) or a more conservative race look (IMO #1)?
I had the same thoughts. I was leaning towards the T03, and so far that seems to be the general consensus.

In repsponse to the questions about the wheels, I asked my contact at the manufacturer's - his responses are in red.

1. The Mono Tecs are forged one piece, correct? Yes sir
2. What offsets would they be for the M3? Fronts ET 13-25 Rears ET 20, on the fronts depends on how aggressive you want them
3. What is the weight of the wheel? On 19 about 20lbs

If anyone is interested in the wheels, I am happy to pass along his contact info - just PM me.
Vorsteiner Titanium Cat Back Exhaust // Challenge Sport X-Pipe + HFCs // Monotec T03 Wheels // Powerchip ECU Custom Tune // Rogue Engineering Pulleys // H&R Sport Springs // Macht Schnell Filter // Challenge GT Carbon Lip Spoiler // Vorsteiner Type II Diffuser // AiB Angel Eyes // Matte Black Grille // Matte Black Side Fins // Matte Black M3 badge // All Roundels Blacked Out // Painted Reflectors