I don't necessarily disagree with anyone's opinion, but if Surf's primary concern is a possible price increase, what happens if he does wait, the price does increase significantly (yes, I know this is relative) or if he doesn't like the LCI updates, then is he stuck having to purchase a now used 2010, or more correctly, one that is not his own build/specs? Tough call I think.
2010 E92 M3 6MT | SSII/FR/CL | CF | 19s | Prem | Tech | iPhone/iPod/USB | Heated Seats | PDC | Alarm
'03 GSX-R 750 | Bumble Bee
'07 E92 335i | SG/FR/Alum | Prem | Sport (SOLD)
'05 G35 6MT | Silver/Black (SOLD)
'01 328ci Step | Blue/Beige (SOLD)