TOY DRIVE POSTPONED UNTIL SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6TH
Due to the terrible weather forecast for Saturday, the decision has been made to postpone the Toy Drive until Sunday, December 6th as follows:
• Plan to meet @ Brier Creek at 12:00 Noon on Sunday, December 6th
• We'll leave Brier Creek around 1:30PM
• Plan to arrive at Crosspointe Church around 2:00PM
Sorry for the slight change in plans, but Sunday's forecast is much (MUCH!) nicer than Saturday's.
Stay tuned for any updates....
gruppe titan south members are meeting up at 11:30 at the brier creek caribou coffee before heading over together. y'all are welcome to join.