View Single Post
      11-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #5

Drives: '08 335i, '10 W204 w/m156
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Calgary

Posts: 408
iTrader: (0)

No need for a "business."

I just told them that I was a photographer and needed to move equipment in and out of buildings. Also, the GVWR needs to be above 4000lbs in order to qualify. Funny thing is that the C63, with my fat ass and a full tank of gas, is over 4000 lbs!

Car insurance companies don't ask for your plate. You need insurance before you can register the car, not the other way around. At least in Alberta anyway.
E92 335iA, AW on BLK, Al trim, Premium, Nav, 6FL, CA, Sport, PDC, Paddles...
W204 C63, OBS on BLK, Carbon Trim, Premium, Performance, Rev Cam, and stock exhaust...