View Single Post
      11-23-2009, 07:58 PM   #10
M3Bear
United_States

Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Awesome blog and video. I been wanting to take my car to the track, but I don't even know where to begin. I am pretty scared to take the car out on the track because I have had no real racing experience. I am glad you put a blog up so I can learn a little bit more about what it takes to start racing an M3. I was wondering if you were in a racing school before ever taking the car out?

As far as everyone complaining that you are tracking your convertible who cares that its a convertible. It's not like you bought a car to become a professional race car driver. If that was the case for how much money you spent you would have bought a true track car.
19" VMR710 Diamond Graphite, JL Motoring VRS style Front Lip, JL Motoring VRS style Type II Rear Diffuser, LUX H8 Angel Eyes, Glossy Black Grill, Carbon Fiber Fenders, Carbon Fiber Hood Vents, Painted Reflectors, Earthquake SWS-8, Alpine PDX 2.150, Euphoria 6k Ultra High-Powered LED Interior