View Single Post
      01-10-2007, 08:00 PM   #4
mike138
Private First Class

Drives: 335i (c)

right right you are ...... bout the leak thing ......... and i know he (pres) does talk to the press and they do have the info but.......... im a little behind on the news (just a little) im in europe (air force) half of my guys are leaving this week and it just really upsets me when the people in the news tell them they are loosing before they leave (they see the news) ............ and they are not loosing this war in IRAQ ......... the only war we are loosing is in our own press ....... ive lived all over the world and i have been witness to what our negative media does to the locals (they watch) they see how much we hate ourselves ..... so its that much easier 4 them to hate us ......... so im sure our real enimies love the fact that we beat our own selves before we send our warfighters to do anything .......... if america had been with us ( on our side ) we would all be home by now ................. its the support our warfighters had in WW2 that made that the greatest generation not just the warfighters ...................... im on a rant ...... my bad