View Single Post
      11-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #5
3002 tii
Major General

Drives: flat out

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by domobrown View Post
I like both. I'd get the Quattro because it has been proven to be excellent in any weather conditions. But then again, the G35x has ATTESSA E-TS, which is a variation of the AWD from the R32 and R33 GT-R. That alone sounds very tempting. Test drive both and decide.
i hear ya... i've been thinking about this for a while, and i thought these were the best 2 awd sedans. i also considered the legacy, 328xi, and s60 but felt they either lacked personality or just didn't do it for me in the looks dept. as of now i'm leaning more towards the g. as much as i love audi, i know no matter how on top i am on maintenance i'll inevitably have to deal with bad coilpacks, torn cv boots, vac leaks, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender514 View Post
the G sedan is a great car. if you go with the 07, you'll get the HR motor which is a beast.

i realize the 07 engine is an upgrade but based on my budget, 06 fits best. plus, i'm actually not too fond of the look on the 07, both inside and outside.

Recaro | Volk | AST | Vorshlag | Quaife | Stoptech | Active Autowerke | BMW Performance

Click here for my track videos

Last edited by 3002 tii; 11-15-2009 at 03:28 PM.
3002 tii is offline   United_States