View Single Post
      11-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #38
First Lieutenant

Drives: A stolen one

Send a message via AIM to 11Past9
Originally Posted by PoorMan View Post
LOL A 4 year old sports car eh? One that could have been used by multiple owners. And being a sports car, was probably driven to hell and back. Probably endured spills, farts , sexual acts and who knows what else..

Wear and Tear.. Ya ever hear of it?

Just because your a cheap ass who never buys new..Don't force your ways on everyone else..

You should just quit posting, your advice rivals that of a fucking moron... Oh wait. I've dealt with your ignorance before in other threads. Just because I'm a cheap ass? Or just because I know how to propperly screen a car for abuse and other forms f mistreatment. You go ahead and pay $12,000 more because you don't know what the fuck to look for or how to go about buying a car. Oh wait this is just more e90post douchebaggery... Please shut the hell up before your retarded statements get soaked up by an innocent bistandard.
gentle now the tender breeze blows, whispers through my Gran Torino, whistling another tired song, engine humms and bitter dreams grow, heart locked in a Gran Torino, it beats a lonely rhythm all night long