View Single Post
      11-10-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
Drives: '13 X5M/'10 R8 V10
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: E-town, Alberta

Posts: 488
iTrader: (0)

If I remember correctly, I thought you had to be a police officer or in a similar role in order to legally utilize red and blue flashing lights on a vehicle. Certainly a cattle control cop would not be knowledgeable enough (I would think) to cite the appropriate provisions of the Highway Traffic Safety Act that you allegedly violated. Call block the local RCMP office and ask to speak to an officer and get an opinion.
2thdr is offline  
Reply With Quote