View Single Post
      11-09-2009, 03:24 PM   #81
anthony @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: R56 Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON View Post
can the module be set to know that there is someone in the passenger seat? I am going to get two seats...one for me and one for my instructor....

Can two tones of alcantara be ordered with PP? I was thinking black seats and red middles.

Tx

Michael
The module cannot be set to know if there is a passenger in the seat as there is no occupancy sensor in the seat. The module only emulates the occupancy sensor.

As for custom colors and materials, we are currently working on offering this as an option. Stay posted for more info in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRDHNTR View Post
I just purchased an e46 M3 as a dedicated track car for HPDEs because my e92 is my summer time DD. I have a couple questions:
1. The car already has Cobra Misano's in it, so can I reuse those seat brackets for Recaros?
2. I plan on putting a cage in the car and wear a hans device. Is it worth getting the Recaro hans seat for the driver or am I just as well off with Pole Positions?
3. If I get the hans seat, what should I get for the passenger seat? I was thinking a Pole Position. Most of the instructors aren't that wide, so I think I can get away with it.

I have all winter to figure it out, so if you see anything of note at SEMA let me know
1. It's possible, but no way to guarantee without a test fitment.
2. If you plan on using a Hans device, then the Hans seat is highly recommended as it is made specifically to work in conjunction with the device.
3. Once again, if the instructor/passenger intends on wearing a Hans device then we would strongly recommend getting the Hans seat. If not, then the Pole Position will do great.

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
anthony @ eas is offline   United_States