Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep

Drives: Goggomobil

Garage List
2014 BMW X5 30d  [0.00]
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
BMW Satin Chrome from M3 Edition

Please don't ask for part #'s as I don't have them. BMW made sure the part # was not attached any where, and despite asking for it, failed to get it. I got these from someone very high up at BMW Individual. I don't think you can order them without VIN numbers.
They look absolutely stunning and put the regular chrome finish to shame and make them look cheap.
I got both the side gills and the radiator grills. I had the black radiator grills before and initially I thought the satin chrome and the black looked a like. Boy wasn't I wrong. You might be able to spot the difference in the first two pics.

You can definitely see the difference in real life side-by-side comparision and the attached photos don't do justice. Definitely makes the car stand out.
As you can see the side gills come as one unit and you don't have to swap parts from the ones you have. What you see in the pics is what you get.

My contact is also getting me the satin chrome tail pipe trims and hopefully they will be here before x'mas.

The first photo is the BMW black grill just to compate with the Satin Chrome. Second is the satin chrome grill and the last is the SC installed.

2007 E92 6MT - Silverstone II with /// Performance Exhaust with ACM Test Pipes and BPM Sport Stage II Dev-Tune - Proper engine warm up, 12-monthly oil change, Castrol TWS 10w-60
2014 F15 X5 3.0d

Last edited by aussiem3; 02-20-2011 at 03:23 AM.