E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
I think most races will end up being one stoppers... The boogey time in the pit lane will not justify two stops since there is no weight advantage by starting the race lighter..

And driving aggresively will not change fuel consumption on these cars.. Do you really think that when they are "not driving aggresively" that they are just cruising around?

Even under safety car, these cars consumption only drops 30%, so under race conditions the driver cannot change fuel consumption one bit.. maybe just maybe get one extra lap, and the teams will not leave it up to the driver to save that one lap of fuel at the risk of running out two corners from the checker flag
Fuel consumption based upon the driver dial and change the fuel mapping...I believe they will race with sufficient fuel for recon lap, parade lap, race fuel, plus in-lap, then probably a bit more when the driver needs to dial the rev up a bit more for overtaking...then not a single drop more.

I think number of pit stops will be determined by friday practice and see how well the drivers can manage the tires. If they manage well, then will be just one stop and change to option in the final short stint.