View Single Post
      11-03-2009, 12:39 AM   #389
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
As adc already said, you make no sense asking for a stripped car at a lower price point, and then mentioning the GT3 in the same line.
i honestly didnt see that lol. iv been following this thread with alot of interest to see what would actually come out. the more i read, the more i though about how i'd design a "CSL"- type BMW to be.and i kept thinking of an episode of "Top Gear" wheree they drove a Supperaleggera, GT3RS and an Aston Martin N24. the thing they all said at the end of the episode was that if their cars had less, they should pay less. that was my thinking so saying what i said.
whats even funnier is that before putting up THIS post, i began typing everything id do to an M3 to make it a CSL. at the end i reread my post and said to myself "shit, those brake are gonna cost the consumer a ton. those slicks won't come cheep. alcantara is really expensive." lol.

but there was something that wouldnt cost the consumer a ton. and this i have to say, even though i know what i'm about to start.

it is a great peice of technology, and i know its made to take on cars like the GT3- but if you're gonna build a car like this give it a proper 6-speed lol.
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......