United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 E92 Jerez Black M3

Garage List
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinpot View Post
KT,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your review of your AA custom dyno tune. I look forward to posting my results after the group Powerchip custom tune in Houston on 11/13.

Before the custom tune, Iíll be dynoing my car (currently stock) on a Dynojet. After installing Fabspeed x-pipe w/HFC, RDSport Exhaust and AA pulley Iíll dyno my car again on the same Dynojet. The last Dynojet pull will be after the custom Powerchip tune.

Cheers!
This tuning event should be like the bench mark or the proof in the pudding on all custom tunes because you are going to see a combo of all the different exhaust mufflers out there, all the X-pipes, HFC, catless pipes, pulley's, and filters at work. We will get to see who's mods and combo's are really putting out the best numbers. So I guess we could say 13 Nov. is like the big D-Day in custom tunes

Powerchip better be on their A game because the M3post World will be "Watching"

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger,SPEC Super Twin Disk Clutch,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser

Last edited by SHADY1; 10-30-2009 at 04:57 AM.