Thread: Finally!
View Single Post
      10-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
pds22
Private

Drives: E70 X5d

Finally!

After a long couple of months waiting, finally picked the car up and drove it home today. It's nice to be back.

Thanks to David Aviles at www.bmwsonline.com aka Russel BMW for the great customer service and pricing. Things couldn't have been any easier. David personally picked me up at BWI this morning in a new 7 series to pick up the car. And it was waiting for me in front of the dealership, 3 miles on the odometer, and all the factory plastic wrapping waiting to be taken off. Just perfect.

Great business model David. I hope you keep up with all the demand. Look forward buying my BMWs from you in the years to come.

Bit over 535 miles driving back and averaged 22.1 mpg on the freeway. Pretty darn impressed with the mileage as I thought it'd be much worse. Although I don't think I'll be seeing much anywhere near 20 mpg driving around town...

Poor BB pic so my apologies in advance. Was full fun day of driving. Although did get lit up yet again by laser by Ohio's finest. Thankfully pulled over the car in front. Laser Interceptor install next to do. Front and rear.

2010 E92 M3
Jet Black w/ Black Novillo Leather
Cold Weather
Technology Package
M DCT
19" wheels
Anti-theft
Moonroof
PDC
Bluetooth
Premium Sound
Attached Images