View Single Post
      10-26-2009, 01:28 PM   #1
Bsaint
BsaintMedia.com
United_States
Rep

Drives: Collection of German

Send a message via AIM to Bsaint
Exclamation October 30th Meet English Town Raceway ~Private Raceday~ (Instead of Runway Event)

Guys as you know there has been some trouble with the airport event. Don't really want to get into details but I will say they have not been easy to deal with to say the least. We have decided since we already have a group of people who are into the event on the 30th I would like to do something that will be enjoyable for all of us. So we have decided to switch the venue from the Airport to English town Raceway!!

We have the track from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm to rip up as much as we want. You can arrive and drive at anytime during the day. Nothing else is changing and I apologize for the switch but it was unavoidable for me. So now we have time slips and a prepped racetrack for the day!!

It's all getting filmed for DVD and the models will be there as well. It's going to be a crazy time. For those who are already registered you don't need to do anything but if you are interested in registering shoot me a pm and I'll set you up. I'm stoked for this, can't wait for the 30th to get here. Any questions guys feel free to post up.

http://www.racewaypark.com/

SPONSORS:

MOBILE ADDICTIONS

GALAXY VISIONS

BROADWAY PERFORMANCE

Price $150 for racing
$10 to Enter for watching and for the Meet.

1) FASTLANE & Bsaint
2) Corey
3) Will
4) Arturo
5) Nik
6) GV Host
7) Brian P
8) Drew
9) Jordan
10) Dennis
11) Herms3S
12) Antonio
13) Joe11204
14) Jesse
15) Michael Q
16) Madhatter
17) 1SwtRide
18) Alexa
19) Nicky Black
20) Jason V
21) Mike R
22) Donovan M
23) drift92
24) Ryan F
25) Andy M
26) Thomas P
27) Frank D
28) digivex
29) Daniel S
30) H Bomb
31) H&M Aero
32)
33)
34)
35)
37)
38)
39)
40)

So far we have some really sick cars registered a few Ferrari's, Lamborghini's ,Turbo Porsches, Maximum PSI is bringing out some 9second BMWs so even if you aren't running it will be well worth it to come out and watch!