Thread: Religion
View Single Post
      10-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #55
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E90 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
I'm not the one who made that comment and somewhat disagree, but I thought I understood the point he was trying to make and do see some validity to it.

Gays now are actually a more accepted group that atheists

Not sure where the religious people went. Where's Zell, the OP, too? He started this up and left. Lurking, Zell? Thoughts?

I have to say though- I'm pretty surprised only 1/3 of respondents identified themselves as religious. I was hoping the discussion would focus more on my first post: agnostic can be theist or atheist. I'd like to see the poll again with the only choices "theist" and "atheist"
I'm surprised as well, since when you see nationally conducted polls, there tend to be more religious people. Then again, our sample size is pretty small, so we can't really draw any conclusions from the results.

Hopefully the more religious people will see the newer posts and join in again.
nostrum09 is offline   United_States