Originally Posted by mpower03
1. 370z corvette new, c6 zo6 cayman s e46 m3 used
2. s4 new e90 m3 used
3. f-150 raptor new
4. camaro ss or 335i new, e92 m3 used
thats what i think the best bang for buck is.
those are all way too expensive for what they do
1. 370Z, used cayman S, used C6 Z06, used G35, used S2000, e46 M3
2. C350, Hyundia Genesis, used 335i, S4, Corrola, Malibu
3. F-150, Tundra, pretty much any jeep (they run forever)
4. Camaro SS (if you can get one without the ridiculous mark-up), 135i, used e92 335i, Cobalt SS
the cars you named were good cars, not good values
For example, yes the Raptor is badass, but it really doesnt do that much more than a regular f-150, which is 10k less. Same for the M3 to 335i. If your looking to either track, or take over a small country, they might be considered values, but to 95% of the population thats just not the case.