View Single Post
      10-19-2009, 01:04 PM   #13
Andrew@IND
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemans_Blue_M View Post
Congrats on joining the IND team.

If you don't mind me asking...how did you end up working for IND?

Did you ever work for Tony in the A&L autobody shop?

Selling aftermarket parts is a pretty specialized field. Was your previous job also selling aftermarket BMW parts? (or maybe another brand?)

I'm trying to gauge your experience level.

BTW: Who hired you? Ilia or Anthony?
Thank you!

I don't mind at all. Iíve actually never been employed by A&L, but Iím surprised you know about the body shop!

Although this is my first job in the aftermarket business, Iíve known the guys at IND since they started the business, and am very excited to experience working at the company every day. Itís truly a treat to work with cars of this caliber!

Iíve been working at IND for about 6 months now, training with Ilia and Nate to develop the knowledge base needed to support INDís clients, but I do come from a family of automotive enthusiasts, also. My great grandfather was one of the engineers behind the great failure that was the 1948 Tucker Sedan. As a result my grandfather and my dad were both huge car guys. I remember falling in love with cars at the age of 9 while holding wrenches as my dad worked on the family Ferrari 308GTS and a number of his BMWís. The growth of IND as a company has progressed over the years therefore Ilia, Nate, and Anthony made the decision that it was time to bring in another member to the team. I am confident that with Nate and Iliaís training and support, I will become a valuable asset to the team.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and I'm truly excited to be part of the community.