View Single Post
      10-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #7
SpencerM3
Sauce

Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoM3ForMe View Post
I hope you are referring to people who pose in front of supercars and not the M3...

There are some of us out here that, despite our best daily efforts, planning and dreaming big, still cannot afford the car that we (I) dream about daily.
I wasnít really referring to any particular car. Yeah, the douche bags that I was referring to likely arenít posing in front of accords or civics, but yeah, the oneís in front of certain MBZís, BMWís, and of course your Ferrariís and Lambos. And trust me, itís not everyone I am talking about. I mean I canít afford a Lambo or Ferrari and I will gladly take a pic of one, but itís the people that dress up and strut around the show like they are a million bucks, but are actually just cheap skuzzy people. Trust you me, this is 75% of the L.A. Auto show attendees.

Sorry for the thread hijack.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
SpencerM3 is offline   United_States