View Single Post
      10-18-2009, 05:04 AM   #1
E90M3CDFR
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: E91 Sportwagon

How lucky we are...European M3 prices

Someone asked me recently how much the M3's run here in France...and coincidentally, BMW France just debuted a configuration-type option on their website. The out the door price for an E90 M3 sedan fully optioned is now around 92,000euros; or about US$137,000. I am pretty sure that reflects a significant increase in euro terms (never mind the dollar) from last year.

I'm attaching a nice PDF copy of the price for an E90 optioned as I bought mine (the DCT option could not be selected on the site, but the official price list shows it runs 4,200 euros (or around $6500). In comparison, my fully optioned US-spec car ran a shade over $60K (with every option, less the mil/diplomatic discount and about $3000 back from M3 for having misled me on what US-spec options worked here and which didn't--and of course, no taxes). If I converted the US price I paid to euros, I think I could buy a 325i here...but not well optioned. Kind of explains why these M cars are a rarity here.

On the plus side, as you can see on the official "tarifs" for the M3, French customers gets some extra option possibilities and the individual color options, which, while expensive, look nice.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf tarifs_m3.pdf (1.09 MB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf French M3 Price.pdf (332.5 KB, 239 views)