View Single Post
      10-17-2009, 11:48 PM   #6

Drives: 2013 Audi RS5 & 08 M3 E93

Garage List
2008 E93 M3  [5.00]
2013 Audi RS5  [5.00]
I met a guy who drives 335 vert ..he told me one dealer here in Pa did the same thing with him but to make it worse it happend 4 times totaling $1800...that makes me wonder if the dealer makes the calim and charge the customer to get paid twice...
Originally Posted by brendanwp View Post

To their credit Park Ave reimbursed me for the full price of the tire and labor (and taxes) for my rear tire replacement. I kept my patience through the whole process until I found out from my tire insurance company that they denied my claim because park ave tried to put it through past the 60 day cut off point. So I sent an e-mail and copied half the dealership asking for a meeting. The service manager dave told me he would take care of it and 10 days later i had a check.

Its a shame it had to come to this because i had no issues at the dealership on the day my service was done. However it was like I didn't exist when I left the dealership. Oh well, at least the story had a good ending. I wanted to make sure i posted this to give them some credit for making things right.