View Single Post
      10-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
yalag
Private First Class

Drives: M3 E92

About to put down deposit, got some questions please!

I just test drove a white M3 coupe and so tempted to put down a deposite, however got a couple of questions. First, I always hear that the M has a special M button where you can pre set all your settings and turn it on with that button. Is this true? I didn't see it on the M3 I tested, the sales person didn't know what I was talking about I called another dealership and they said that it comes with the damper control package. Can I get a confirmation from people here?

Secondly, I was really surprised with the power of the M3. Did I not turn on the right settings? But basically when I stepped on the gas, it look a 1-2 second lag before the car would push forward. Really wasn't what I expected, maybe something with turbo but not the V8. Is there a sports mode that I need to turn on? Maybe some gas saving mode? And of course again, the sales person didn't know a thing....

The dealer is giving me a 4000 for cash incentive. Plus probably a 4-5k discount. Is this considered reasonable for a 09 M3?

Thanks!