Well, it is a super easy DIY, but I just had some free time and decided to take a few pictures ...
It is basically for those of you who want to change the stock Blue/White BMW emblem to whatever you want... I for some reason like Black/White emblems.
Here is what you need:
Blue or Green painters masking tape
Small flat head screwdriver
GG cleaning solution
BMW emblems that I picked up here
- Front 82mm , Rear 73mm
1. Use masking tape to protect the area around the emblems
2. Use screwdriver to lift up the emblem and work your way around. BE VERY CAREFUL and DON'T scratch or dent your car
3. The rear emblems have double sided tape on the back of the emblem on MY08 cars and you would have to use dental floss to make it easier to take it off ... On my car I didn't have it, so it saved me good 15 min or so ...
4. Clean everything with GG cleaning solution
5. Install your new emblems and you are ready to go !