View Single Post
      09-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #57
Wheel'$ForLe$$
United_States

Drives: 2009 M3

Time to chime in...

Hello everyone, my name is Emilio and I am the new Sales Director for Forged Distributing, Inc. I am not here to excuse the actions of 360 Forged or the previous staff. I am here though to shed some light on the inaccurate rumors that are spreading on the forums. We are not Forged Collection or ADV.1, We are Forged Distributing (360 Forged, Modular Concept, System Forged).

EVERY SINGLE order that was on back order has now been delivered. There is not a single customer from the previous ownership that has not received their order. They either received a refund or got their product. In regards to Mr. Simon Lam, wheel bolts were never included with your order. I am sorry that you feel that you were cheated on your order, but you were never told anything differently. Concerning your issues with the quality of the wheels, if you feel you have a legitimate claim for warranty please send me pics of your wheels to emilio@forgeddistributing.com and we will warranty your wheels no question asked. Now there is an issue with some ex-employees promising 10% refunds once wheels were delivered, to buy themselves more time. They never had any intentions of delivering product or reimbursing the customers with that 10%. We will work with you, but please, STOP with the threats of going to every single forum, trolling our threads and telling us that you are going to make us pay in court. We have resolved so many issues from the previous ownership. We would not have a problem resolving your concerns. Please contact me.

I hope this helps, if there are any comments, questions, or concerns please feel free to call me at (305) 255-5166 or send me an email at emilio@forgeddistributing.com

Last edited by Wheel'$ForLe$$; 09-24-2009 at 02:37 PM.