09-22-2009, 08:33 AM   #59
mrtm2008
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 M3 Sedan

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankzlin79 View Post
mrtm2008: Ha ha...yeah it was hard enough getting the four of us together...was over a month of planning. But I do give accolade to your ears. The AA car (mine) is in fact a DCT; the other three cars (OEM, Dinan, Eisenman Race) were all 6MT. It seems like there aren't really any E9X M3 drivers in Houston, especially E9X M3 drives in Houston with an after market exhaust. I think I'm the only person in Houston with an AA exhaust. If there are others out there, let me know and I can edit you into the existing video.
First I want to say again, you guys did an awesome job!!! I understand all that it took to get this finally together & it's great that you guys took the time to do this! Sorry if I've come off like a jerk. It's just that I'm completely unsure how I personally feel about the AA & Eisenmann Exhausts. Your AA Signature sounds SO good & so does the Eisenmann. I just personally would like to hear how the Eisenmann would sound on a DCT to completely hear apples to apples to determine a personal answer to which one I like better. And that might answer the same for others on the fense.

Thanks again for putting this together & props to all those involved!!!
08 E90 M3, JrzB/BB, 360 Forged 8 Mesh, H&R Springs, RPI Scoops, Eisenmann Sport Exh, VRS Lip, CF Decklid, CF Diffuser, OSS LED AE, Rear Headrest V1, '09 iDrive Controller, Euro Rear Fog, OEM BlackLine TL, MRTM Design E90 Pedals & Door Lock Studs
Appreciate 0