1. Night vision. Obviously Nav (or just iDrive) would be a prerequisite.
2. The option of plain (not electric) seats if they save weight.
3. Instead of the sunshade option, I'd like to be able to buy the M3 (in the USA) with rear and side windows already tinted at the factory.
4. On a car of this price the alarm should be installed at the factory as standard.
5. Bluetooth should be standard.
I don't think a backup camera, or even PDC for that matter, is really needed on the M3. But it is still nice to have the option I suppose.
Maybe we should be grateful for the things the M3 doesn't come with:
o That flower holder thingy like the VW bug has.
o CB radio
o Fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror
o Bull horns on top of the kidney grills
o A big-ass wing on the back
I've been assimilated. 6MT/ZPP/18"/PS extended.