scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
Do you feel one iota of shame or humility in asking your president to show his birth certificate to you. Its off the wall rediculous. I understand its much easier for republicans to say this stuff because Obama is black and so what he can be disrespected I guess. Why is the same issue not being made about McCain and where he was born, maybee we should check everyone's passports as they enter their place of work everyday too. We all know you guys are upset that Obama is present, and you will eventually attempt to impeach him because you can't stand not to have things your way. But this is America, sometimes you get the present you want, sometimes you don't, but now that he is present you afford him some basic levels of respect. Trust me, I hated Bush for everything he did to my republican party, but I would never think to undermine him as an American or question that he was doing things that he thought would make this a better country for all of us as our president (even though I know he was dead wrong).
I can only speak for myself here, but your assumption is incorrect. I put a lot of effort into the case of John S. McCain not being a natural born Citizen. Refer to the posts by PanamaJohn. I also posted a lot in these BMW politics forums, politico.com, and other blogs and news sites. As for Obama, I have not done much at all with this issue.

There is no shame in seeking that the Constitution be upheld whether it is a popular point of view or not.

I may be mistaken, but I believe the AIP is much smaller than even the Constitution Party. It's not about size.

offTopic - politics - ChoppedPhoto