View Single Post
      09-10-2009, 12:44 AM   #25
Nixon
Banned

Drives: :

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I'll go on record as saying that I think he was probably born in Hawaii. But I have enough doubt that I would like to see definitive proof. I like seeing the argument. Obama has something to hide. I want to know what it is. I am more interested in much larger issues, but they are even less likely to go my way, and some of them are being discussed in a much bigger way already than the issue about the nature of Obama's birth.

I think that guy needs to be investigated on every front and every orifice. Be relentless. Mr. Obama is a liar and a fraud. He is simply a bad guy and one that is antithetical to much of my point of view on America.

If he won't produce the proof that is being requested, then I hope it takes as much of his focus as possible. I would rather see him accomplish nothing than to accomplish his stated objectives. He should go down in history as a total failure.

I love it when pro-tort reform guys brag about abusing the courts for political purposes, and brag about costing the tax payers millions of dollars to waste the time of the court on an issue they willingly concede when cornered.