View Single Post
      09-09-2009, 11:39 AM   #10
Prowess Symphony
Major General

Drives: ///Mistress

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
In the mean time, let's get to the details of all my grandchildrens' money he's spending now. Let's get to the heart of the debate of climate change. Let's concern ourselves with our water supplies. Let's tackle things like stem cell research and it's morality. All those seem to beg a LOT more attention than whether he snuck across a border in 1981, or whether he might have inhaled, or looked at some hot ass in France.

Oh, by the way, all said with utmost
I want all of these issues settled as well. I just hope that the person leading the charge is qualified, thats all. The whole system is so messed up that I wouldnt even know where to start if I was president, lol. My grandparents were proud to leave this country in their kids hands. However, I scared of the country thats gonna be left to my children. I dont want them to have to suffer for our problems today.

I think that scrutiny is good when somebody has the power to affect my life is such a dramatic way. The president can impact so many areas of our lives, I think he should be put under the microscope. Either way I hope things start to change for the better.
Prowess Symphony is offline   United_States