M3_LIN
LM-R Whore.
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 White M3 Sedan

Send a message via AIM to M3_LIN Send a message via MSN to M3_LIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMMorish View Post
Eric, car looks great. Love the new wheels. So let me get this straight... all the photos I've seen with camaross305 angel eye kit that look like a blob of light are all overexposed? Is this latest pic the way they really look in person? How about at night, do they look defined like that too?
I have the kit as well but i have the 8k from camaross. The inner ring is ALWAYS going to be brighter than the outer rings. thats just how BMW designed it. If you look at the stock rings, you can see that the inner ring is brighter as well. During the day, you can really see that the inner ring is brighter than the outer ring is dimmer(by quite a lot). At night its alot better. Actually at night, i've driven in front of my M before and the whole headlight just looks like ONE huge headlight(just me tho).

Ed Lin

09AWE90M: Light headlight tint, Full front end clear bra wrap(Harris@InstyleGraphics), Ceramic tint(40%), Piaa GTX H3 bulb, HID 8k AE, 6k Low, INT Luxer1 lights, RD springs, LMR 20X9 +8, 20X10 +18 (Dave @ Status), Vertice CF hood Ducts(Dat @ VertexUSA), Tecnocraft FULL Envy Intake system+plenum(KEVLAR)+cabin filter covers, Meister GTC exhaust, Arkym F LIP.