Originally Posted by Nawaaz
Throw an offer at $55k 'max' OUT THE DOOR, and let them decide. If they don't bite......Just leave the deal man.
That sounds like a good offer to me. Also bring up the 'punched' car item, cause you are losing some months on the 4 year warranty. GL.