View Single Post
      08-07-2009, 06:32 PM   #48
Dog Listener
Finnegan's Avatar

Drives: Z4M/. Z3M, E36/46 M3
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Teaching the dog to slalom

iTrader: (21)

Originally Posted by MTurhee View Post
what if I can get them to CPO it?
I still wouldn't do it for all the reasons originally listed. Those still apply.

It may be a moot point as well. The dealer may not be able to offer a CPO on a car that's incurred this type of damage.

I know myself pretty well, and a CPO offer wouldn't negate the issues for me. There are too many negatives for this to be a good business deal for me.

But this isn't about me. It's about you. "You" are the key factor in this decision. Ultimately it's your call my friend. We're just a bunch of guys posting on the internet....we don't know you, your situation, options, etc.

Last edited by Finnegan; 08-07-2009 at 06:49 PM.