Well I decided to buy another piece for my collection so after some consideration decided to let the IWC go to a new home.
This is from my personal collection. I only look to buy the finest pieces and this is no exception. One of the best looking models IWC ever made IMO, this Ingenieur has been kept in the safe the whole time. Worn three times, this piece is in brand new conditions. It's a very precise piece, super confortable. It was built like a tank, the ergonomics is impressive and the quality & finish is no exception. The bracelet has the best design I ever seen in a watch and you can change links in seconds.
The watch was bought brand new last year. It comes with everything you would expect from a brand new IWC. Inner & outer boxes, all the books, manuals, warranty card, extra links & tools.
100% authentic guarantee or your money back. Please ask any questions. I can provide serial # if needed.
Some of the highlights:
- Mechanical chronograph movement
- 44-hour power reserve when fully wound
- Chronograph with central seconds hand and 30-minute counter
- Small hacking seconds hand
- Hour and minute counters
- Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
- Sapphire glass antireflective on both sides
- IWC metal bracelet system with deployant clasp
- Inner case: soft-iron for protection against magnetic fields
- Glass: sapphire, antireflective
- Crown: screwed
- Water-resistant: 12 bar
- Case diameter: 42.5 mm
- Case height: 13.5 mm
Ingenieur Chronograph in stainless steel with stainless steel bracelet: 205 g
- Calibre: 79350
- Vibrations: 28 800/h / 4 Hz
- Jewels: 31
- Power-reserve: 44 h
- Winding: automatic
Priced to sell: $3450 shipped UPS Overnight