It was actually sunny and warm out today in New England so I decided to take a ride out to visit Turner Motorsports in Amesbury MA.. BMW Migration in conjunction with Turner was sponsoring a BBQ and racing event at New England Dragway. I'd say ~50 Bimmer's showed up (along with Turner's own cars).
I had some serious focus problems with my camera for some reason =( .. Ruined most of the shots of the cars.. So sorry if your didn't make it, but here are some that were the sharper of the set..
1. Turner's E90 Race Car..
4. Stripped E90 interior, race gauges and switches
5. Turner's project cars..
6. Wish I could have taken more *clear* pics of this E36 M3.. It was my favorite at the meet..
7. E30 race car
8. Supercharged E46 M3 race car
9. A super clean AW E30 M3.. This car even had the original brochure inside..
10. Loved this 5 series AWD wagon! Dropped and on CSL wheels..