View Single Post
      07-25-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
artifice's Avatar
Drives: 2008 E92 M3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: The Colony, TX

Posts: 1,189
iTrader: (0)

I believe you need to secure financing through a bank or through the same bank the Lein is held. I would go with credit union of Texas since their rates are extremely competitve. Then the bank will send payment to the dealer after a purchase order is submitted. The funds minus commission should then be sent to the nh bank to release the title. Then the nh bank will either send the title to the dealer or to the credit union.

I believe this is how it works... I would also highly recommend getting GAP coverage through the credit union and not the dealership.

Good luck.
artifice is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote