Canada
Rep

Drives: 2009 M3 coupe - Manual

Garage List
2009 E92  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtyper View Post
Hey guys,

As much as I love my M3 Sedan, I recently got quoted a ridiculous deal on a new 09 C63 AMG (White on black) and am very tempted to make the switch. The dealer is willing to sell their new car for $15K off sticker and give me what seems to be a very competitive trade value for my car of $45K (IB/Blk 6-speed Sedan with 8K miles, no nav).

Should I go for it?
You are the only one that can answer that question. There's no such thing as a dealer giving away a car so don't judge it on that.
Is it what you're after in a car? Faster in a straight line but slower in the corners.
Are you looking to change your car for the sake of it? I've been guilty of that before.
Have you driven it?
Do you like the look? I personally much prefer the M3 in looks alone but that's just personal taste.

If you really want a change and like it then, once you're happy with the price go for it. Remember you will still lose your shirt on depreciation once the '10's come out so don't buy it for monetary reasons.

Good luck with your choice. On the plus side it's nice to be in that situation in the current economy.