1. C63 is damn fast on the straight but don't even think about going fast in highway exit like M3s.
2. It's direct competitor with our M3 but the gas mileage is more like M5 competitor. Just letting you know.
3. If you're getting one, just make sure you have AMG leather package. Just like all C-classes, it's lacking dead cow skins inside of the car for the price. Basic leather trim has same amount of leather as Nissan Z. No door panel, center armrest in leather if you don't get AMG leather package.
4. You'll miss BMW's built quality and "soft" plastics when you sit in the C63. Way too much hard plastics like Japanese entry luxury cars.
5. Still it's a great car especially for people who like straight speed and "power". I'm more highway exit speed type of guy and a big fan of dead cow skin.
6. Def. you'll not see another one on the street (it's good and bad: I like saying hi to the fellow M3 driver on the other side of street but the same time, really- too many new M3s are out there).
PAST: 11 E70 X5M | 08 E90 M3 | 08 E92 335i | 03.5 E46 M3 | 99 E36 M3