Thread: Cayman S
View Single Post
      07-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #27
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

The thing is that upgrading can be a thrill. Honestly after getting an M3 you will need to get a F430, GT-R,911 to be happy. Rich people will never understand nor get that feeling of trading in your beater for a decent car than for something better and so on. Go with a (normal car) and go buy an ATV or Watercraft have fun with them for a while. If I was a rich kid I would go buy a Ridgeline and an ATV or dirt bike. In a few years buy a 335I and after that get the M3. No matter how rich I am in the future my kids won't be spoonfed. I can already feel my heart pumping when I think about the day that I will pick up my M3(this coming winter)!!!I will sport a kool aid smile all the way back to me place. I can't wait(5 months to go).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.