View Single Post
      11-23-2006, 01:33 PM   #78
Drives: '06 325i,'04 RX 330,'99Corolla
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Jose

Posts: 375
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Victor.L3IchibanM3 Send a message via Yahoo to Victor.L3IchibanM3
Originally Posted by poldim
90% of teens dont truely appreciate the things they get. This is especially true when kids are spoiled with $50K gifts they dont deserve. The other 10% have probably worked their ass off to get it and love it. I'm 21 and have had my car for 14 months.

True,True, I have a friend who always makes fun of me since I have to pay 325i for 400bills monthly by myself working at Fry's Electronic and he has a 07 5 series which he doesnt have to pay at all since his parent already pay up for everything for his 18th B-day. Damn those guys are just spoile little brat.
Victor.L3IchibanM3 is offline   United_States
Reply With Quote