View Single Post
      06-27-2009, 09:50 PM   #2
stickypaws's Avatar

Drives: people crazy
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: where you want to be

iTrader: (0)

An eye doctor is an Opthamologist. A good idea to go to one every two years or so, btw.

What you want is an Optometrist. For cheap, go to WalMart. Otherwise go to a franchise like Glasses R Us or something. If it's the frames you're concerned about, buy them online. If you don't want coating (meaning you'll get all sorts of flare at night), then they will be way cheaper, too.

It's your eyes. So, don't cut yourself short.