djben
noob.
United_States
Rep

Drives: E46 M3 SMGII, 911 Turbo (997)

Send a message via AIM to djben
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tio///M View Post
I'm looking anywhere between 1100 to 1700 monthly, if you any of you have leads to a nice ass Townhouse or Condo with Garage. I'm pretty sure I'll love Miami....plus how couldn't you with AA down the street and the beach at the other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pitbull move over....just kidding, probably get shot for that!!
The Flamingo in South Beach is a good place to go if you are young and it has a garage. You can definitely get a place within your range there, hopefully one with a great view of the beach. Lots of young people there to meet.

Brickell is pretty boring. It was way overbuilt with condos that are mostly empty. There isn't a whole lot to do here compared to the beach. I know, I work there every day....

Yes, you can get a good deal in Brickell, but if you are new your best bang for the buck is in Miami Beach. If it is too much for you then you can just move away later, that's what most people seem to do.

If you see a dirty carbon black M3 with big red brakes, that's me

*edit: Just saw you have the Coral Gables requirement... that means having to drive on or around US1... yeah, forget the beach, US1 is a nightmare of a road to drive on during the rush hours.

Last edited by djben; 06-12-2009 at 11:42 PM.