Originally Posted by MMMorish
Umm, you cover your car everyday? At work? I think that's a bit anal, don't you think?
- it keeps the Southern California sun off the interior.
- no tree parts falling on the car.
- I can go about two weeks without washing (it's also in the garage at home).
- saves water to help with our shortage.
- it is good "modeling" for my students..they learn about pride of ownership.
- I teach Automotive Technology and park in lab area so it keeps the student's fingerprints and drool off the windows.