05-13-2009, 09:49 AM   #48
ColoCane
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
Hey guys, sparkling graphite E90 here. I've only seen one or two E9xs on the road...
At any rate, it looks like there are enough E9x owners now to do a SIG drive. I'm planning on doing the RMC club drive on May 24th and I'm also organizing a separate drive on June 7th up into the mountains with a number of people that I work with (bunch of gearheads and car guys...). Let me know if anyone is interested in the June drive and I'll send you info on that.

Otherwise there have been the monthly "Coffee and Cars" and "Cars and Coffee" meets down south. There is also a first saturday morning of each month meet in Lafayette (at the coffee shop at 95th and Arapahoe, right by the YMCA) that's up here in the north.
Hey Gladius, I'm jealous... I love the SG color, and was pissed it wasn't available on the '09s. I will be doing the Springs Drive on 5/24. Look forward to meeting you guys! Maybe we should all sound off... see who's available for it. Would be nice to have a row of the Ms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericld View Post
I keep seeing a black coupe in the Glenmoor Parking lot. (golf course, Bellview and University)
Not me. I work in the Tech Center, but I haven't had a chance to even break the sticks out yet for the season...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcstep View Post
You might try Co's. They'll pick up your car and bring you a loaner if needed. I live in Greenwood Village and use Co's.

Ask for Shelton Sanders as your tech and mention that Dave Stephens suggested them. Explain the issue and give them a shot.

Dave
They actually pick up your car? Wow. Not sure how I feel about that, though. One hand, yeah, convenient, other had, driving my car, responsible?
I will be going to Schomp for my 1200 mile, next week at Schomp. Will keep you guys posted on how that goes. Last couple years, I've used them, no issue, but didn't blow me away. Before that, I used Murray. They were fine too (just the Sales side that was lacking).

Also, REAL NICE TO SEE SOME ACTIVITY ON THE REGIONAL SITE!!!!

'97 E36 M3 Sedan Hellrot Red/Black; '03 E46 330Ci Met. Gray/Black; '06 E46 330Ci ZPF Imola Red/Saddle