Hey guys....I'm expecting my M3 this week after a long anxious wait.
I'm trying to get ready for it and wanted to see what others checked when their car came in. I put together a quick list below...please help me fill it in. Maybe add some things that you wish you checked before you drove off the lot. This being my first M3...I pretty paranoid of missing something.
1) Paint (no chips, excessive swirls, scrapes under bumper, wax residue from shipping)
2) Panels/lining (nothing loose, lines match up, no excessive gaps, lining is clean...no pealing/fading)
3) Rims/Tires (no chips, scrapes, dents)
4) Engine (no scratches on plastic covers, fluid levels normal, no weird noises)
5) Interior (no tears/scratches in leather or dash, all buttons functional, USB and IPOD ports ok)
6) Should be provided (2 sets of keys, manual, floor mats, flashlight?, wheel lock?, tool kit?)
Hope its not a repost...tried to do a search with no luck. I appreciate any help. Thanks