Lieutenant Colonel
Zimbabwe
Rep

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rldzhao View Post
man I wonder how much it costs to ship all those motorhomes around the world every single weekend?
They don't ship them all over the world. They only use those "motorhomes" for the european races.

Great result for my boy JB today. He adapted to the situation, and drove a magnificent race. Too bad for Rubens that he couldn't keep up the pace that he needed to be at. At one point you even heard JB over the radio say something, words to the effect of "Come on Rubens, you can go faster than this".

Bummer result for the STR team. Those guys didn't even get a chance to cross the start finish line. Same went for Trulli and Sutil also.

Major bummer of a result for the Ferrari team. They looked like a monkey @#$%ing a football out there. Finally they find a little pace, and whammo they screw the pooch on other factors. Argh....oh the scuderia, you are in the same situation you were in 2005. At least you have a badass motorhome in the paddock.

As always though, this was a snoozer of a race. The Spanish GP usually is. Next up Monaco. Can't wait.